Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mommy & Me Class

Hey Ladies! I have started going to a "Mommy & Me" class in Rancho. I think it is going to save my life! I know very little about the entire program at this point, but I would LOVE to pass this on to anyone interested. We are taking the MWF class from 8:30-11:30 (so much for sleeping in), which is for ages 3-5. I know there is also a PM class from 12-3pm. On T, Th there is a class for ages 2-3. The total cost of the program is ONLY $100 per child for the whole semester (Aug 10th- Dec 18th). Compared to the research that I have done on preschool, this is an absolute STEAL! And that's not all (now I am really selling this aren't I?)-- "tag-alongs," a.k.a other siblings, can come too. It is only $25 for additional children (18 mos and older... I think...ie: I don't pay anything for Addyson to come).

As of today, there are still spots available. And if you call me within the next ten minutes.....I'm only kidding! Seriously, call me or email me if you want the director's number and more info.

Amy Rambow

PS- Are we on for a Girl's Night tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment